Whilst refurbishing our auditorium in 2015, we discovered hundreds of oyster shells in the foundations of our Dress Circle. These artefacts date back to the late 1800s and were most likely from workmens’ lunches during the expansion of the stage in 1891.
As a Pearl Member, you will receive:
- Priority booking ahead of the general public
- Access to an exclusive allocation of tickets, even for productions sold out to the general public
- Dedicated ticket booking hotline through the Development department
- Regular updates about our work and quarterly members’ newsletters
- Invitation for you and a guest to join one private post-show Q+A with cast and creatives
- Invitation for two to one Press Night per year. This includes: private pre-show and interval drinks reception, best available seats for the performance, complimentary programme and opportunity to join post-show party attended by cast, creatives and special guests.
- Invitation to Stratford East’s annual Friends event
- Accreditation in our programmes, on our website and on the front of house Supporters Board
£600.00 per year (£50 per month)
Membership Period: 1 year
BECOME A PEARL MEMBER
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can also help us out by adding Gift Aid to your donation With Gift Aid, every £1 you give is worth £1.25 and it doesn’t cost you a thing!
Stratford East is a registered charity (233801)